Your First Step To a Brighter Future
Are you ready to prepare for a rewarding career helping others in the rapidly-growing health and wellness industry? Our supportive and knowledgeable admissions staff at WellSpring School of Allied Health are ready to help you get on your way to your new career.
We want to make your admissions process as easy and as stress-free as possible at WellSpring, and we will work closely with you through each step.
In order to attend WellSpring there are a few requirements that need to be met. If you have any questions about the following, please don’t hesitate to call or fill out the form for more information:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Submit a complete application packet
- Be physically, mentally and psychologically able to participate in massage therapy, fitness training, or medical assisting profession
- Participate in an admissions interview with an Admissions Advisor
- Pass a Wonderlic scholastic level exam
Want more information to see how WellSpring can help you get the skills for a rewarding career in health and wellness? Request more information today – Complete the form or call us at 1-888-771-9380.
Ready to apply? Complete your application with WellSpring School of Allied Health.
Our admissions representatives can also walk you through funding your education, special military education benefits that you may qualify for or how to transfer your credits from another institution.