Transfer of credits from other institutions, including military training, will be evaluated prior to enrollment with the following considerations:
- Transfer of credit is only offered for Anatomy and Physiology I, II and III, CPR, Kinetic Anatomy, and Pathology.
- It is the responsibility of the student to provide WellSpring with official transcripts and a description of the course content in effect at the time the course was taken.
- Official transcripts must be from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. This transcript must include the number of hours earned; name, address and phone number of the school; name of the instructor; and completion date of the course.
- The credit at the previous institution was completed within three years of enrollment in WellSpring’s program(s) at an approved school.
- A grade of “C” or better was earned in the course.
- Evaluation will be on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the content of the course and the academic periods are comparable to a related WellSpring course.
- A maximum of 10 semester credits of transfer credit is allowed toward the Massage Therapy Program.
- The student must also successfully “test out” of the course. Students will be allowed only one opportunity to “test-out.”
- The student must complete the transfer and “test out” within the first 200 hours of training at WellSpring.
- $75.00 non-refundable processing fee for one WellSpring course and $35.00 for each additional WellSpring course.
If the transfer is accepted, the student will receive recognition for credits on his/her transcript designated as "Transfer".